Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Doodle Entry

I've been trapped indoors "studying" because of exams and subsequently I have a lack of things to talk about. I also have very little spare time at the moment to do a full entry. Because of this I've decided to just do a Doodle Entry this time around. It will just be a compilation of doodles I have done to bridge the gap until I'm able to do a full entry again.
So here they are. Enjoy :)
"One side will make you grow taller...and the other side will make you grow shorter."


Piggy puppet. I should design children's toys...'Coz this isn't creepy at all.


Humans are defenseless against cuteness!



Over simplified drawings are my specialty.


A Smosh poster...Savvy style.



This is me when I fail to adhere to my own personal hygiene rules.



Drawn moments after watching 'Tank Girl'.


My pretty awful rendition of Gir from Invader Zim...This is what happens when you use MS Paint and you also have completely meager drawing skills.


These exams are causing lack of socializing and stirring within me a desperate need of a cuddling.




Not really sure why I drew an enormous, kinda creepy eye...but there it is!



My current mortal enemy. After these exams I wouldn't be surprised if I had gained 20 stone. Snacking and studying go together a little TOO well.
Reactions:

No comments:

Post a Comment