Friday, 15 July 2011

Being Sick and Noisy Neighbours

I hate being sick. Which sucks, because that's exactly what I've been for the past two weeks. Instead of ticking off items on my Summer Checklist, I've been lying around in my old hoodie, feeling simultaneously too cold to take it off and too warm to feel any way close to human while it's still on.






















And while I'm lying there feeling like a living, breathing furnace...my neighbors decide they want to have an unreasonably loud garden party. They also, wonder of wonders, decide to play one of the most irritating songs on the face of the earth to max volume on a stereo they have dragged outside for the sole purpose of exacerbating my condition.   

















I love Beyonce as much as the next gal, but I don't know what she was thinking when she recorded that song. I wish she would go back to her 'Work It Out' days. I also wish my house was soundproof...or that I could temporarily lose my sense of hearing while unwell. That damn song was stuck in my head for the duration of the day...
Reactions:

2 comments:

  1. I actually like that song... especially for its huge entertainment potential. I'm sorry you've been sick though. =[

    Like this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beY4mtqbKog. (Performed by my crazy roommate.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that young lady has a serious amount of energy!

    ReplyDelete