Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Photo Entries

I've decided that every once and awhile I'm going to do a Photo Entry. I kind of enjoyed doing the last one with the photos from camping so it made sense to do it as a semi-regular thing. So here's a bunch of pictures I took awhile back of my nail-art (I get bored easily).

Pokeball


















Toadstool from Mario


















Kind've blurry pic of Gir from Invader
Zim.


















A Pac Man ghost. I'm aware there is no green Pac Man
ghost..I just really like this colour. I named him
Winky so he fits in with the others :)




















And that's it for now...a little glimpse at my utter nerdyness. I love doing nail art and if you happen to have any requests for me, or you'd like a step-by-step, do leave a comment below. Also, please vote in the poll if you have a second! Thanks!
Reactions:

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I LOVE the Pac Man one! It would look so good on a girl who enjoys video games and old arcade games (I do, Pac Man is one of my faves!). You got the expression in the eyes so right, that spooky yet innocent and somewhat scared look, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks so much for the nice comment Essay! And sorry I'm so late getting back to you!

    ReplyDelete